Blasphemous features two possible endings. Ending A is considered to be the good and true ending of the game while ending B is considered to be the bad ending.
The Path of the Believer
- Find the Immaculate Bead in Graveyard of the Peaks.
- Equip it and die three times to transform it into the Weight of True Guilt rosary bead.
- Find and destroy all the Statues of Confessors and complete all the Confessor Dungeons. Requires having Weight of True Guilt equipped.
- After each dungeon's completion, the Thorn that was given by Deogracias at the beginning of the game changes, eventually becoming Cvstodia of Sin.
- Afterwards, continue with the main story normally and defeat His Holiness Escribar.
The Path of the Unworthy
- Complete the main story and defeat His Holiness Escribar.
- Not having completed all of the requirements for ending A (i.e. having done only 6/7 dungeons).
Without having completed all of the Confessor Dungeons, the Penitent One will have proven to be unworthy and be unable to climb the mountain, ending up swallowed by the ashes. Deogracias takes his helmet and his penitence will be over.