Blasphemous features two possible endings. Ending A is considered to be the good and true ending of the game while ending B is considered to be the bad ending.
The Path of the Believer
- Find the Immaculate Bead in Graveyard of the Peaks.
- Equip it and die three times to transform it into the Weight of True Guilt rosary bead.
- Find and destroy all the Statues of Confessors and complete all the Confessor Dungeons. Requires having Weight of True Guilt equipped.
- After each dungeon's completion, the Thorn that was given by Deogracias at the beginning of the game changes, eventually becoming Cvstodia of Sin.
- Afterwards, continue with the main story normally and defeat His Holiness Escribar.
After defeating Escribar, Deogracias will await in front of the mountain of ashes that once was the Burnt Tree and tells the Penitent One to climb it and commune with the Miracle. If all the requirements above have been completed, the Penitent One will have proven to be worthy and be able to climb to the top of the mountain. Once on the top, he will sit in the Turned Throne, stab himself with Mea Culpa, and his body will transform into a twisted tree, becoming the new Father and Son of the Miracle.
The Path of the Unworthy
- Complete the main story and defeat His Holiness Escribar.
- Not having completed all of the requirements for ending A (e.g. having done only 6/7 dungeons).
Without having completed all of the Confessor Dungeons, the Penitent One will have proven to be unworthy and be unable to climb the mountain, ending up swallowed by the ashes. Deogracias takes his helmet and his penitence will be over.