Tied together by a broken oath, these tongues speak words that only the foundations of Cvstodia can hear. Their pleas awaken the sleeping roots from their lethargy, creating footbridges and climbable ledges for their wearers.
This item allows the Penitent One to turn roots into footbridges and climbable surfaces.
|Black Grieving Veil
Can be found in the Desecrated Cistern.
|Torn Bridal Ribbon|
|Melted Golden Coins
Found at the end of the top room above the Ceremony Room in the Grievance Ascends area.
|To get the egg, place the Black Grieving Veil, Torn Bridal Ribbon and the Melted Golden Coins on the plates in the cave of the bottom of Grievance Ascends in front of Altasgracias.|
|Take the Egg of Deformity and put it into the tree as an offering where Perpetva is first encountered in the Mountains of the Endless Dusk. Leave the scene and return to receive the Hatched Egg of Deformity.|
|Take the Hatched Egg of Deformity to the blessing statue in the Lake of Silent Pilgrims accessed via the fountain in Albero to receive the Three Gnarled Tongues Relic.||150x150px|
Allows the Penitent One to reach the following:
- Brotherhood of the Silent Sorrow, to reach Children of Moonlight. Also requires Blood Perpetuated in Sand.
- Graveyard of the Peaks, to reach Tentudia's Skeletal Remains.
- Patio of the Silent Steps, to reach Thorned Symbol.
- Patio of the Silent Steps, to reach Triquetral of Luca, the Tailor.
- Library of the Negated Words, to reach the Amber Eye Rosary Bead. Also requires Blood Perpetuated in Sand.
- Jondo, to reach Pelican Effigy.
- Jondo, to reach Solea of Excommunication.
- Grievance Ascends, to reach Children of Moonlight.
- Desecrated Cistern, to reach Chalice of Inverted Verses. Also requires Nail Uprooted from Dirt.
- Where Olive Trees Wither, to reach Children of Moonlight, and Heart of Cerulean Incense.
- Wall of the Holy Prohibitions, to reach Jaw of Ashgan, the Inquisitor. Also requires Blood Perpetuated in Sand and Silvered Lung of Dolphos.
- Archcathedral Rooftops, to reach Lunate of Keiya, the Butcher. Also requires Blood Perpetuated in Sand.
These are the three tongues born from the monstrosity. Three tongues that are three voices. Three cries in harmony. The tongues are knotted into one. Roots grow and twist in their presence, just like the hair of what were once three sisters.